If your system has started to behave in a strange way, work too slow and crash too frequently, it's probably due to Registry errors. Registry First Aid can lend you a hand here.
This application performs a through analysis of Windows Registry in search of problems such as invalid paths, broken file associations, DLL references that are no longer shared, and unused software entries, among others. You can do this manually or scheduled automated analysis.
Registry First Aid also includes some extra tools with which you can manage the Registry and make backup copies. The program makes a backup copy before applying any change, in case something goes wrong.
Registry First Aid does what it says on the tin, and performs fast, efficient Registry analysis. On the downside, the interface design could be improved.
With Registry First Aid you can analyze, clean and fix Windows Registry, so that your computer is faster and more stable.
- View all found errors at one screen.
- Store and show statistics about found/corrected problems, registry defragmentation sizes, last searches, and more.
- Show summary compression size and ratio.
- Error category buttons now can be placed horizontally or vertically - switch by a double-click on any button.
- New enhanced fast and smart registry scanning algorithm.
- Enhanced registry compression/defragmentation.
- Detecting new error category: bad ActiveX/COM registrations.
- Ability to explore registry snapshots.
- In addition to system registry backup Registry First Aid Platinum now creates separate backup of every registry file.
- New option to ignore "no permission to modify" registry entries that Vista has many.
- Easy managing and restoring registry backup files.